So firstly thank you to ‘A Sky of Books and Movies’ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’m really glad I get to go through this process again following my previous nomination from Kelly at ‘thebookshelfblog’.
Here are my answers to the questions set for me.
- Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
Shower – I find baths really boring.
- Have you ever met a famous actor or actress?
Never meet an actor, but I have met Jimmy Carr who is a well-known comedian in Great Britain.
- Do you consider yourself a talented dancer?
I generally dance on my own, which probably answers that question for you. I love to dance, and I have a good sense of rhythm, but that doesn’t necessarily result in ‘good’ dancing.
- Have you ever skinny dipped before?
No, and I love swimming, but I really don’t fancy this at all.
- What is your birthstone?
- What movie, no matter how many times you watch it, makes you cry?
I don’t cry much in films, and if I do I must emotionally blank the experience. I’ve only seen the Imitation Game once, but I suspect that film will make me cry over and over again.
- Who is your favourite youtube channel?
Definitely Screen Junkies – I love their Honest Trailers.
- Are you a person who sleeps for a long time or rises early?
Depends on the day and what I’m doing.
- What is your favourite holiday?
Boxing Day, the day after Christmas, because it is one whole year until it is Christmas again. I’m a Scrooge, and I will ‘bah humbug’ with pride. That and Boxing Day Leftovers is the best meal of the year.
- Are you a horror movie fan?
No, not at all. They are just not my cup of tea. I’ll watch most things, (though nothing with zombies) but horror films are a no-no for me.
- And finally, describe what you think of my blog.
I love ‘A Sky of Books and Movies’ reviews, I like reading what other people thing about films and books, and the layout of the blog makes it really easy to find older reviews.
I nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award.
Questions for my Nominees
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- Which writer inspires you the most?
- What was the first book you ever read?
- Who is your favourite character from any book, movie, tv show etc. and why?
- What is your favourite literary/poetic quote?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Which book/poem/tv show/movie do you wish you’d written?
- Ebook, audiobook, hardcover or paperback?
- Beyond blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
- Tell me a random fact about you!